Ideally we should all be using a face pack once as week along with our daily cleansing, toning and moisturising.
This does not always happen as we all lead very hectic lives, but here are some tips on what you can use for a face mask when you do get the time!
- Egg yolk – this is good for dry skin as it is very nourishing to the skin
- Cucumber – great for any redness or blemishes, can also reduce swelling
- Oatmeal – good for removing flaky skin patches and softens the skin
- Honey- great for dry skin as it softens, hydrates and nourishes the skin
- Citric fruit- great for removing dead skin, very stimulating.
- Yogurt- tones helps removes dead skin cells while nourishing the skin
Give one a go 🙂